1 Cor. 2:13

From: Stephen P. Donahue (sdonahue@moonstar.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 23:42:43 EDT

I am currently studying through 1 Corinthians and 2:13 is puzzling me. The
clause in question is PNEUMATIKOIS PNEUMATIKA SUGKRINONTES. My question
is, to what does this refer? Can this be determined from the grammar? I
have been unable to arrive at any adequate conclusions. I would
appreciate any help from those more adept than I regarding this clause.
Please excuse any errors in presenting this to list as it is my first time
on b-greek. I thank you.

Stephen Donahue
Pastor, Mt Zion Baptist Church
New Canton, VA