Re: hi, everyone

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 07:36:56 EDT

At 01:12 AM 10/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, guys... I just joined this list....
>and I have a question...
>I'm trying to learn Greek on my own... any suggestions? (well, of course,
>I have an old college correspondence course to go with it!)
>thanks!
>
>val

We welcome you----

You will want to look at the Greek course offered by our own Jonathan Robie.
It is quite brilliant and absolutely thorough.
I am sure he will gladly provide you with the URL.

I have my own introductory Greek course available online as well- though I
blush to mention it....

Nevertheless- you can find it at www.theology.edu
just follow the online course link and you will eventually stumble upon it.

Finally- begin reading the Greek New Testament. Abandon any interlinear.
And stick with it. The rewards far outweigh the time and effort...

Best wishes,

Jim