Fwd: Re: Fwd: b-greek moderated message

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 19:28:30 EST

<x-flowed>Friends of B-Greek:

I'm forwarding herewith a message I just received from Dr. Noname, upon
whom I have prevailed to continue with the list after I received a message
this afternoon to be forwarded to the list explaining that he would not be
a member. I'm sorry that I precipitated this little crisis myself, and I
wish that I had not, but I hope all's well that ends well. If Dr. Noname
has indeed formally unsubscribed, I shall take steps as soon as I dispatch
this message to put him back on our subscriber list.

The gravity of the situation to which Coptic Christians are exposed in
Egypt was made clearer to me this morning in talk with one of my own
students who is reading Greek NT with me in a small tutorial group; he is
himself a foreign student from Egypt and a Coptic Christian; he told me
some horror stories about the pressures and perils that his brothers and
sisters are subject to from the Islamic fundamentalists there.

Once again, then, and I hope with more successful tidings, I welcome Dr.
Noname to B-Greek.

>Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:12:24 -0800 (PST)
>From: nameno noname <mamy12@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: Fwd: b-greek moderated message
>To: "Carl W. Conrad" <cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu>
>
>Dear Firends
>Thank you very much for your nice letter, I recieved it and before
>ending reading tears flooded my face. Thank you for every thing, I did
>unsubscribed already because I felt to be as known medically (a
>foreign Body) that should be rejected.
>I repeat again, I'm a very faithful Christian, a Consultant of
>Medicine, Cardiologist, and 46 years old, married and have 2 kids.
>Lover of the Bible, to the extent that I spent 7 years studying the
>footsteps of Jesus Christ in the prophets of the Old Testament. The
>result was a Textbook of 1400 pages of the A4 size in 3 volumes. Just
>a Chapter of that elaborate research work, a Chapter of only 15 pages,
>contains 50 similarities between (Sophia)in proverbs and (logos) in
>John.
>However I'm that little student that withdrew itself from between a
>group of scholars to join a maillist called (teen 4 Jesus)!!!
>I toled them that I'm a triple teen but wants to watch you sons and
>daughters growing in Jesus' Love. I asked them if they welcome me,
>They sent me a greeting message. From now then I'm a teen and not more
>Thank you dear friend and I ask you to deliver that message to those
>whom may concern
>Best Regards
>Dr. Noname
>Consultant Of Medicine