Re: PRWTOTOKOS---CONTIUING POSTS

From: GregStffrd@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 09:44:36 EST

In a message dated 11/10/98 1:09:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jonathan@texcel.no writes:

<< Greg,

 You yourself have mentioned that Carl was shutting down the thread, so
 there is really no excuse for continuing to post on this subject.

 Jonathan >>

I did not say he was definitely shutting the thread down. I also stated that I
would be posting a summary of the issues, thus implying my intent to post
further.

As for my last post to Kyle, why do you kep letting other posts through if the
thread is down?

Am I supposed to just let this material come through with no answer, after all
that has been discussed? I want this to end, but let's at least do it right.

Greg Stafford