SBL Friday meeting

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 01:00:38 EST

Well, folks, here - so far as I can make it out - seems to be the list
of those who intend to meet with Edward and myself between 5:30-6:00pm
in the main lobby of the Doplhin to go out to dinner together:

Jim Ware
Rod Decker
Bill Warren
Perry Stepp

I invited Tom Wright to join us, but I haven't heard becak from him. I
suspect that he was already in flight, America bound, by the time my
e-mail reached his inbox.

Unfortunately I was not able to print up a t-shirt with the LP written
upon it, so just look for someone holding an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper
with "B-Greeks" written on it.

Looking forward to all three (official and unofficial B-Greek meetings.
And I invite all to come to the Q session on Monday, at 3:45, in the
Swan. I'll be giving my LP paper right after a paper by James Robinson.

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson