Re: Romans 1:4 off list

From: John M. Sweigart (jsweiger@cswnet.com)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 13:01:50 EST

Carl;
I rejoice that it wasn't me. But the event reminds me of what my wife tells
people who ask if she is Japanese. She replies that she is really Korean but
she hasn't been feeling well lately. You may be curious as to what I'm doing
down here is Arkansas today. I'm sitting in a cold house at my computer waiting
for a redoubtable figure in bib overalls named "Porky" to call so we can cut a
deal for a load of wood for the fireplace insert for $35.
John