off-topic: timelines

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@mailhost.chi.ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 17:01:44 EST

(Not stricly B-Greek, but something that is indirectly related to the
forum, namley, acquiring a sense of history.)

It has come to my attention that most of my students have very little
"historical sense", that is to say, they ususally are uncertain whether
the crusades came before the reformation, let alone what the Hellenistic
and Classical period were or how they are realted to one another. So I'm
wondering if there are net resources that are comparable to say the
Times Atlas of World History, showing timelines and representing
graphically historical movements, campaigns, etc. Any one know of any
such beastie?

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A