Re: Luke 6:1

From: Paul Zellmer (zellmer@cag.pworld.net.ph)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 18:05:33 EST

Jim West wrote:

> At 09:16 AM 1/29/99 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >Would you, or anyone who is able, translate the quote to English (or
> >Spanish) for this non-German-speaking lurker?
>
> I will instead suggest that anyone who wishes to get a quick, wooden
> translation is encouraged to visit
> http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?

Good link, Jim. But we also need to recall that a good number of members are working
with "e-mail" only systems, which means that they cannot access a website. (I'm not
one of them, but, for example, note the number of "juno.com"'s on the addresses.)
Remember, that's why we can't use Greek (and Hebrew) character fonts. And a request
for translation has been considered to be well in line in the past.

Jonathan, where are you? Here's another chance for you to practice your German. If
you don't keep using it, you might lose it!

Paul

Ibanag Translation Project
Cabagan, Philippines

zellmer@faith.edu.ph