Historical Jesus List

From: Jim West (jwest@highland.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 13:42:08 EST

Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the birth of an academic, moderated email
discussion list dedicated to the discussion of the Historical Jesus. To
subscribe, you can either visit the "Mailing Lists" link on my web site

http://web.infoave.net/~jwest

or send a blank message to:

historical_jesus-subscribe@egroups.com

I am hopeful that this list will engender lively and informed discussion of
issues relating to the Historical Jesus. All are invited to participate-
but postings and mailings will be restricted to subscribing members. Others
are free to read posts at

http://www.egroups.com/list/historical_jesus

To send a message to the list, once subscribed, send to

historical_jesus@egroups.com

One final word. No list of participants will be available- so no one need
worry about receiving spam.

Best wishes and I hope you will decide to participate.

Jim

Jim West, ThD
Petros Baptist Church- Pastor
Quartz Hill School of Theology- Adjunct Prof. of Bible

jwest@highland.net
Biblical Studies Resources at:
http://web.infoave.net/~jwest