Re: Nails in Hands ?

From: Jim Poulsen (jp@accglobal.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 11:49:20 EST

Clayton,

At first glance I thought your response was a little "fruity", pardon the
pun, I couldn't resist.

Many thanks, for the excellent reference to LSJ. I found an on-line version
at http://www.perseus.tufts.edu which even allowed me to search for all
occurrences of "wrist" and "palm" and see the various classical Greek words
translated those ways in their mammoth reference library, with hyperlinks to
the original texts by Euripedes and others viewable in both Greek and
English with a very user-friendly indexing system!!!! Sorry for the long
sentence, but finding that site reference was like Christmas!!!

Thanks again for helping a "little greeker" ...

--- Jim Poulsen