Re: Font Formating software?

From: Eric Cohoon (ecohoon@nearfield.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 10:41:14 EST

Hi Group,

I have successfully created Word macros to convert from one font to the other, e.g. the old Bible Works fonts to the new, both in Greek and Hebrew. You need to do some careful planning as some characters have to be replaced before others or you won't get there successfully. These are changes such as the location of final sigma and the various accent marks between different fonts.

Best regards,
Eric

>>> "Dan Barnes" <snooker1@cwnet.com> 03/30/99 11:19PM >>>
Does anyone know of a program that can change the various formats for Greek
and Hebrew fonts into each other's coding? I use Biblework's fonts for all
that I type. I would like to be able to change texts into this format
without having to retype it all over again. anyone know?

Dan

You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: ecohoon@nearfield.com