Re: b-greek index: April 17, 1999

From: Jim West (jwest@highland.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 13:00:37 EDT

At 09:48 AM 4/19/99 -0700, you wrote:

>For my money, I would settle for simply a ms uncial font, say
>Sainiticus, that would avoid the vast majority of the problems you
>cite.
>
>XARIC

Such a font is available free from our friend Jack Kilmon. And it is
absolutely fantastic.
Jack has a whole bunch of free fonts you can download. Visit
www.historian.net and go to the "download link" (towards the bottom of the
page). There you will find the VERY font you are looking for, and many
others including DSS Hebrew fonts, Moabite, Latin, Medieval, and loads of
others.

IMHO Jack's fonts are the absolute best and most authentic looking of any I
have ever seen. You can almost feel the parchment when you use them.

Best,

Jim

Jim West, ThD
Petros Baptist Church- Pastor
Quartz Hill School of Theology- Adjunct Prof. of Bible

fax- 978-231-5986
email- jwest@highland.net
web page- http://web.infoave.net/~jwest