Re: Greek Resources on CD

From: Theodore H Mann (thmann@juno.com)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 08:37:22 EDT

You might also want to look at "The Teacher's Bible Companion,"
distributed by White Harvest Software, Inc. I don't have a site address,
but you can check with your local Bible book store. Also take a look at:
 http://sierra.savvysearch.com/search?q=Bible+Software&op=a&cat=

Dr. Theodore "Ted" Mann
Orchard Lake, Michigan
thmann@juno.com