RE: What is "bad Greek"?

From: Bill Ross (wross@farmerstel.com)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 16:14:22 EDT

{Charles}
>I find it unlikely to believe such a difference did *not* exist during the
period the New Testament was written.

{Bill}
Without getting "Hooked On Ebonics"...

An analogy is the form correspondence takes. A business letter, a personal
letter, a book, an essay - all have different rules of form. Also, what was
"in" just a few years ago (when I went to school) is already "out of step"
with my contemporaries in business. "Block" form which was "cool" when you
had to do it the hard way is b-o-r-i-n-g in the age of word processors. Wise
business correspondents keep one eye on their notes from school and one eye
ON THE OTHER CORRESPONDENCE THEY RECEIVE FROM MICROSOFT and other standard
setters of the day.