Patristic Greek Lexicon

From: James A Gehman (jagehman@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 17:20:44 EDT

I placed an order for Lampe's Patristic Greek Lexicon and have just been
notified from the booksellers that the publishers have no more copies in
stock.

Does anyone have a copy which I can buy [or a copy to donate to a worth
cause]? I am a professor of theology in Caracas, Venezuela, and would
like to obtain a copy for use in Venezuela. We are leaving for Venezuela
on August 19.

Alternatively, does anyone know if this work is being published
electronically, either on CD-ROM or the WWW?

Sincerely,
James A. Gehman, M.A.
Missionary in Residence, Brookside Community Church
jagehman@hotmail.com *** jagehman@juno.com
Web site: http://www.familyshoebox.com/family/gehmangateway