[b-greek] Fw: CBD ORDER CANCELLATION FOR ORDER# 21223840

From: Pete Slevin (peteslev@splus.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 17:05:26 EDT

>From Pete Slevin peteslev@splus.net I'm not sure that this is grist for the mill; I still feel some
sort of responsibility to brother/sister b-greekers who may be in the process of ordering this, and since
there have been varying responses to the order that I have seen in our corresondence. I'm taking it
that this was a misprint and that it's just as well not to have profitted from the mistake. Pete