Re: Wallace's health?

From: Ed Gorham (aekalm@a-znet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 08:45:42 EDT

If you go to the website for the Biblical Studies Foundation
(www.bible.org) you'll see a link to "professors soapbox". Click there, and
at some point you'll find updates on his condition.
As I recall, he has recovered 80-90% of his strength, and is back to
teaching a full load. An e-mail he sent a while ago confirmed this.

Differences in semantic approaches aside, I want to join those who are
supporting Wallace's Grammar. For many of us who love the study of the
language but are not professional linguists, Wallace has provided one of
the most substantial, usable reference grammars available. Hats off!

Ed Gorham
aekalm@a-znet.com