Re: b-greek digest: September 02, 1999

From: C. E. Core (cinjc@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Sep 04 1999 - 03:14:29 EDT

Hello Phil,
If you are interested in adding to your list of topics, how the word of God is
translated into obscure regions of the world, even those that have no written
language of through own, you may want to contact the Wycliffe Bible translators.
Even in understanding what went into the KJV or the big publishers versions, I found
it quite interesting to see how these folks devote their whole lives to give others
the Bible.

in Christ -chris