A new E-List dedicated to GMark

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@mailhost.chi.ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 15:20:55 EDT

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
With apologies for duplications and crosspostings:
<b>Kata
Markon</b>.
<i>academic</i>
e-list dedicated to the scholarly discussion and evaluation of critical
questions surrounding&nbsp; the Gospel according to Mark. The purpose of
the List is to provide a forum outside of the usual arenas of printed journals
and monographs where these questions may be raised, entertained, and debated
. Additionally, <b>Kata Markon</b> is intended to be a venue in which those
working professionally in the field of Markan studies may post and receive
critical responses to papers or ideas that are in the process of development.
names of moderators, and instructions for subscribing,&nbsp; go to

</x-html>