Re: New Testament readings

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 19:35:00 EDT

At 03:48 PM 9/17/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I am a Nazarene Jew and am reading the Torah, Haftorah and Kethuvim Netzarim
>portions. For the Kethuvim Netzarim portions the following are selected:
>Romans 10:14-21; Romans 12:14-21 and Hebrews 12:28-29. Can someone translate
>these passages for me? Please use the Western Greek text please.
>Thank you.

Howdy,

Im not sure what you mean. These passages are all available in translation
already. If you are not familiar with Greek, it seems you will need an
english rendering (many of which already exist); but if you do read Greek
there is no need for another to do the translation. Further, why do you
insist on the "western" text?

Best,

Jim