Textbook website

From: A K M Adam (akm-adam@nwu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 18:10:38 EDT

<x-rich>Friends on B-Greek,

As though I had not benefited enough from the wisdom and generosity of
B-Greek listmembers, I have another favor to ask.

The textbook that Abingdon published this summer (<italic>A Grammar for
New Testament Greek</italic>) suffers from a number of production
problems. As an aid to those who are already using the book, and as a
help toward a corrected second printing, I have cobbled together a
website with answers to exercises, metacommentary on lessons, and--most
important, I'm sorry to say--errata and corrigenda for the published
text. The site is not graphically fancy (though that may come with
time), but for now it serves its purpose, that of correcting and
supplementing the book.

The address for the site is :

<<http://www.swts.nwu.edu/faculty/akma/Grammar.html>

Please tip me off to any further errors that you may have found in this
book, or offer your two denarii (I won't say "two asses") concerning
ways I might strengthen it in future editions.

Thank you for your time and patience--

Grace and peace,

A K M Adam

--

Seabury-Western Theological Seminary

akm-adam@nwu.edu

"Truth must necessarily be stranger than fiction, for fiction is the creation of the human mind and therefore congenial to it."

G. K. Chesterton</fontfamily>

</x-rich>