Re: off topic

From: N & RJ Hanscamp (hanscamps@paradise.net.nz)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 17:35:06 EDT

>jim west wrote:
>
>> by the way, codex imanotkiddingensis dates to the year 12, wehn jesus was
>> strapping lad of 12 in the temple.... it is the oldest ms of all.
>
>Obviously a confusion in methodology here. In the year 12 Jesus would
>have been at
>least 16. Therefore it must be a secondary addition to perhaps an
>original dominical
>saying by a slightly younger contemporary of Jesus.

The man was asking for colours, not codexes.
I think it must have been white - 'cause that's what he wears in all the
movies I've seen. But then life was (in) black and white then anyway,
wasn't it?

Nigel
Nigel and Rebecca Hanscamp
Trinity Methodist Theological College
Auckland Consortium of Theological Education, New Zealand
Email: hanscamps@paradise.net.nz

Auckland - Home of the America's cup