Re: Denniston on Particles

From: Steven Craig Miller (scmiller@www.plantnet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 13:47:25 EDT

<x-flowed>To: George Goolde,

<< Anyone know where I can get a copy of Denniston on Particles? >>

The publisher is: Hackett Publishing Company
(http://www.hackettpublishing.com). It is a reprint of the 1966 edition. It
sells for $60 cloth, and one can reach Hackett at 317-635-9250. The same
book sells for the same $60 at Amazon.com, but when I looked, Amazon said
that they didn't have any copies in stock. I phoned Hackett to place an
order with them, and they said my copy would go out the door tomorrow.

-Steven Craig Miller

Alton, Illinois (USA)
scmiller@www.plantnet.com

 From Luther's Large Catechism: "Why, do you think, is the world now so
full of unfaithfulness, shame, misery, and murder? It is because everyone
wishes to be his or her own master, be free from all authority, care
nothing for anyone, and do whatever he or she pleases. So God punishes one
knave by means of another" (BoC 386.154).