Matt 11:25 etc...

From: Brian Swedburg (brian@discoveryhills.org)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 13:11:49 EDT

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
Stephen and Dr. Carlton, thank you for your thoughtful responses!
be</i>
of the</i>
this</i>
a Hebraic continuation of discourse i.e... "continuing, Jesus said".
used this way often.&nbsp; Is it in your experience?&nbsp; Is this a viable
alternative?
remembered saying of Jesus, drawn from a theorized document such a Q, such
a connection would appear fictitious.&nbsp; Yet, I am open to the possibility
that our author is telling it like it was, and am therefore interested
in this connection of pericopes.

</x-html>