Re: Thread closed: A ONE TIME REPLY

From: Theodore H Mann (thmann@juno.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 15:37:25 EST

Gosh, I am sorry to see this thread close, although I suppose it must. I
would think TC to be so vitally connected with NT translation that
discussion would be encouraged, providing emotional heat can be avoided.
Is there another list somewhere that deals with this fascinating subject?

Ted

Dr. Theodore "Ted" Mann
thmann@juno.com
http://www.homestead.com/eIXQUS/index.html