RE: Ign. Eph. 15:3, Romans 5:12

From: Bart Ehrman (behrman@email.unc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 12:19:23 EST

  Thanks for the comment. Seems that EF hW has its own problems (i.e.,
apart from EX nWN); I should think that context would affect how it's to
be translated in each instance. What you understand your translation of
Rom. 5:12 to *mean*?

   Also, how would you then translate Ign. Eph. 15:3?

-- Bart Ehrman