Re: No theology, please: PANTES in Romans 3:23

From: Joe A. Friberg (JoeFriberg@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 19:21:35 EST

As I look back over my last post, I realize that I should not have opened
and closed with theological comments on the lexicographical issue in
focus. Of course, I have also had two gracious reminders! ;-)

Probably worse than the stated implications themselves was the manner in
which I stated them. I was wrong to accuse of theological motivation when I
simply do not know. My apologies to all, and if I have offended anyone in
particular I ask your gracious forgiveness in all sincerity. I hope my
deviation from the straight and narrow on this issue will not taint any
perception of my grammatical comments, for that is the driving force in my
study of the Greek text.

God bless y'all always,
Joe A. Friberg