ENOUGH! 1 Cor 15:2, EIKHi EPISTEUSATE

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 12:00:05 EST

This thread has been fueled largely by doctrinal concerns rather than a
concern for what a particular Greek text can be shown to mean almost since
the beginning of it. More recent contributions to it have simply cited
"proof texts" by reference rather than offered any argument about the
Greek. I would ask therefore that any who wish to continue to discuss this
matter do so OFF-LIST!

--
Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List