APEQANEN hUPER in the papyri

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@mailhost.chi.ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 17:53:15 EST

Help please.

I'm almost finished finding and analysing all the secular parallels
in Greek literary texts to Paul's "dying formula" (x died/gave himself
for Y)
and coming up with some interesting results which I'll share with the
List when my research is complete.

But it struck me that there might be
a whole raft of data in the Papyri and the Epigrahphical corpus that I
should also take into account. Unfortunately I do not have access to
the PHI disk wherein this anticipated data may be found. So I wonder if
there is anyone on list who possesses or has access to the PHI disk and
who would be willing to run some search terms for me.

Please reply Off List.

Thanks,

Jeffrey

--