Re: Oops! Am I embarrassed!

From: Wayne Leman (wleman@mcn.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 21:44:47 EST

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>In the post I submitted earlier this evening, I asked if a translation of
>the introductory material in NA27 was available. Since I always use the
>UBS, I'd forgotten that the NA27 provides the English translation. I
>turned a dark shade of crimson when I looked a little further in my copy
>and discovered my oversight. Hmmph!

But, but, ... Ted, it's the UBS editions which are crimson! Maybe you were
just blue when working with NA27.

It's nice to see some other fallible humans on the list. My wife and I
increasingly call such faux pas our "senior moments".

Wayne

----
Wayne Leman
Bible translation site: http://bibletranslation.lookscool.com/