Re: Greek Book on Software

From: Chris Core (jesuslover@neteze.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 18:26:39 EST

Hi Tony,

This the blurb that I found on it. I don't see that it is available as a stand alone
program, so you may want to contact the helpful folks at: www.biblenet.org
in Christ -chris

[blurb]
 Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics is the best, most up-to-date, and most popular
Greek Grammar available. The principles of
 grammar are thoroughly explained and easy to understand. One of the greatest
strengths of this grammar are the in-depth
 discussions of the grammatical principles to specific passages throughout the New
Testament. As a result, perhaps the most
 popular feature of the book has been the scripture index which lists all the places
in the grammar where a specific passage is
 discussed or is given as an example of a particular grammatical principle. It's one
of the first places you will want to look when
 studying a passage because you will want to see if the grammar affects your
translation and interpretation.

 Now that the Grammar is in Logos, you can not only read or search the book, you can
type the verse you are studying in the
 Bible Reference Browser and have an instant list of the sections with grammatical
discussion appropriate to your verse, just
 click on the link and go directly to that section.

 Limited Time Offer

 We've been granted special permission by Zondervan to produce Dan's Grammar in the
Logos format -- but only for a limited
 time. So, at the risk of sounding too "commercial," we urge you not to delay.