Greek diagrams

From: Henry Long (hrlong@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 14:33:53 EDT

I tried to e-mail the person (Raske) who had the whole
New Testament diagrammed, but the e-mail address
(graske@kwix.com)is not valid anymore. Anyone know
how to contact him?

Henry Long

Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following
address(es).

<graske@kwix.com>:
216.93.14.10 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Invalid recipient
<graske@kwix.com>
Giving up on 216.93.14.10.

--- Original message follows.

Hi,
My name is Henry Long. I am the pastor of Omaha
Baptist Church in Missouri. I was diagramming the
Greek text of 1 Peter as part of my sermon preparation
and ran into some things I wasn't sure what to do
with. I was told that you have the entire New
Testament diagrammed. I was wondering if there would
be any way I could get a copy of those diagrams.

In Christ,

Henry Long