Re: TIQHMI in John

From: Peter Clark (peter_clark47@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 04:13:57 EDT

<x-flowed>
Carl, you asked the following:

>Are you in the school where once Donald Hill was in Classics? I rather
>think he is now in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. I shared offices with him once here
>way back in the early 60's.

I am at Cardiff University which is part of the University of Wales; I did
not know Donald Hill. Hellenists here include Christine Trevett and Frank
Trombley, both in Theology and Religious Studies (my dept). I am afraid I
never knew Donald Hill though Humphrey Palmer who read classics at Oxford
also taught me Koine.

With warm regards

Peter