Re: A critical concordance to the Didache

From: Mr. Gary S. Dykes (yhwh3in1@lightspeed.net)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 01:46:14 EDT

Dear W. Willker,

The original series (via Wooster) was an excellent buy, and even though
generated by a computer I found some errors. Some of the early editions do
not display a Greek text (but rather an English transliteration scheme).
The original volumes were laser (vid) printed volumes, in a large paper-
back format.

The folks at Wooster moved on, and another group (one who is very
capitalistic) took over the series. They now charge very high prices. I
have not seen the very volume you are referring to, but do some inquiring
before you pay.

P. S. Your PCA analysis, is rather stunning and a work of beauty. Obviously
it is functional, I hope to utilize the finished product. Keep it up!!

Mr. Gary S. Dykes
Swanson's Errata List -- http://userzweb.lightspeed.net/yhwh3in1/
COMING SOON -- A PUBLIC DOMAIN COPTIC FONT!