Re: Anti-Semitic translation tendency in the NIV?

From: Wayne Leman (wleman@mcn.net)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 20:48:17 EDT

Andy, Carl Conrad is the final judge of these things, but I'm guessing that
this would be considered off-topic on the B-Greek list since your question
has to do with an English translation, the NIV, not the Greek text behind
it. We would welcome your question on our Bible translation discussion list,
however. There we discuss many issues relating to Bible translation
including bias (theological or ethnic) of any kind in a translation. You can
visit our list website and subscribe from there. The address is:

http://www.egroups.com/group/bible-translation

Wayne