Coloured Synopsis

From: Wieland Willker (willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 04:12:11 EDT

I would like to make a suggestion for the forthcoming BW synopsis: It should
have some kind of colouring possibility. So that one can easily colour
identical words in two or three of the Synoptics. Maybe it is even possible
to have some pre-installed colouring scheme of words which have the same
root. Since we have the BNM database it should be possible to have all words
within one pericope which have the same root in all three synoptics to be
coloured in the same colour?

Best wishes
    Wieland
      <><