Re: Request for Information

From: Ron Johnson (ron.johnson39@gte.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 21:35:52 EDT

The Greek NT I have is the United Bible Society's 4th Revised Edition
(UBS-4), copyright 1998. I got mine from Christian Book Distributors (web
site http://www.chrbook.com/) and it is probably available through almost
any other good Christian book store or distributor.

(I too would like recommendations on good Lexicon's, and other Greek NT's as
well.)

Ron Johnson