Re: Greek Pedagogy

From: Mark Beatty (marksresearch@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 23:29:24 EDT

<x-html>
Well response was a little low to my contribution, so I thought I would
respond to myself myself.&nbsp; I was "surfing" and found the following
web site http://info.ox.ac.uk/ctitext/publish/comtxt/ct14/kraabel.html
which contains the article <i>Learning Greek with Accordance</i> by A.Thomas
Kraabel Luther College.&nbsp; He pretty much repeated a lot of my same
ideas.
analysis and save extensive vocabulary and paradigm memorization for third
or fourth semesters?

</x-html>