Re: Greek N.T. papyrus, et al

From: B.J. Williamson (Hellen_ic@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 11:32:44 EDT

Dennis:

I have a friend who is known worldwide for
his "fine, custom" framing. He does work for
many influencial people, and is regarded as
one of the best.

He suggested that this MSS be kept in a very
dark place, regardless of what UV "frame" is
chosen.

He also thought that its value would be risked
if if were "framed." He said they will probably
"encase" it.

Also, he suggested not using "glass" since that
risked damage the MSS if "broken." He said they will
probably use a plexiglass material.

Also, he was interested in finding out how they
do suggest "framing it."

Once you find out how they do it, please let me
know so I can pass that information on to this individual.

Respectfully,

B. J. Williamson