[b-greek] Re: 1st Century Inscriptions

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 15:23:53 EDT

<x-flowed>At 12:40 28/07/00, Rodney J. Decker wrote:
>>Irina Levinskaya The Book of Acts in Its Diaspora Setting
>>Michigan: William B. Eerdmans Publishing, 1996
>>If you want to purchase it check out the web book sellers who carry
>>remainders. I saw it at **Powells for $12 and at *TROUBADOUR BOOKS for $10.
>
>And HamiltonBook.com for $9.95

A word of caution about making these comparisons from the price listings alone.

I recently bought a book from a Californian book dealer, who did the
mailing to me.
But added to my bill was this little item: " ABE Handling: US$ 3.41"
That was because I had paid on-line to "Ecommerce", which from its address
is part of the ABE operation.

By all means make comparisons, but they may not be very meaningful until
you see the total amount on the final screen before clicking that "complete
transaction" button.

Regards

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]
mauros@iol.ie