[b-greek] Re: Son of Man

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:17:35 EDT

I believe **all** of the known data regarding the expression hO hUIOS TOU ANQRWPOU was
summarized and set out by C.F.D. Moule in a recent NTS article. Unfortunately, I can't
lay my hands on the reference. Is there anyone here who is an NTS subscriber? If you
are, you have online access to the journal, and you'll be able to do us the service
not only of finding the reference, but of accessing the abstract (if not the whole) of
the article.

Nevertheless, I believe it is correct to say that the expression as it is used by
Jesus in the Gospels does not appear anywhere else in non biblically related Greek
literature.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
 --