[b-greek] The humanity of Christ (OFFLIST INVITATION)

From: Mark Wilson (emory2002@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 16:17:20 EDT

<x-flowed>
Dear List Members:

INVITATION FOR OFFLIST RESPONSE:

I have put together several questions regarding the HUMANITY OF CHRIST that
are purely theological in nature. As such, posting them for general
discussion would be inappropriate on B-Greek.

However, I would be very much interested in receiving scholarly responses to
my questions. And I can think of no better place to turn than to the members
of B-Greek. So I wrote Dr. Conrad OFFLIST and he informed me how I might go
about getting OFFLIST responses to these questions without a general posting
of them.

He indicated to post an INVITATION to members who would be willing to answer
my questions on the HUMANITY OF CHRIST… OFFLIST. Those who would be willing
to respond could simply reply directly to me, which would authorize me to
send you my question(s) OFFLIST.

I have no intent of getting into any heated arguments. I would simply like
to get responses to these questions in an attempt to understand the larger,
theological issues. I feel like once I get a few responses, I will have a
better sense of how to direct my next studies on this issue.

Therefore, if any member would be willing to answer a few questions please
respond to this posting OFFLIST and I will send you my first question.

I can assure that my only intent is to receive information to these
questions. I may reply to a response to ask for further clarification, but I
will not turn a reply into an argument.

Thank you,

Mark Wilson

http://profiles.msn.com.