[b-greek] Re: ABS prices

From: Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@extremehope.org)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 10:46:04 EDT

Given ABS's horrible service (the few times I've ordered from them, it has
taken *months*, my credit card has been "toyed" with, and queries to
customer service have evoked no response) and their apparently high and
rising prices, I wish there was an alternative.

I know that, when I was buying my rather small library, I could not find
any reasonable alternative to ABS. Is there one?

Patrick

--
Patrick Narkinsky patrick@extremehope.org

Q: Why did the chicken cross the Moebius strip...
A:To get to the other ... er .. um .. never mind.

"It is not as a child that I believe and confess Jesus Christ. My Hosanna is
born of a furnace of doubt." -- Fyodor Dostoevski