[b-greek] Homeri Ilias - W.T. Allan (off topic)

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 18:09:52 EDT

Could someone tell me what this set of books (3 vols.) contains?

Allen, Thomas W. Homeri Ilias
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000 Hardcover.

It looks like a critical text of the Iliad but I only saw it briefly and now
it has disappeared. Some one must have spent the $80 and taken it home with
them. Strange world.

There seem to be a flood of these Oxford reprints on many subjects floating
around at the used and remainders book stores also many titles from
Manchester (check the web book sellers). Even at steep discounts these books
are rather expensive.

Clay

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew