[b-greek] RE: Idioms

From: Lynn Trapp (rltrapp@bluebunny.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 11:13:50 EDT

Wayne,
It seems to me that the expression "from first to last" (virtually
equivalent to "from beginning to end") would at least suggest the idea of
totality. I wonder if others on the list know of other English idioms that
might serve as alternatives to the "first to last" possibility.

Lynn Trapp :-)
Access Developer
Wells' Dairy, Inc.