[b-greek] Re: Greek Bible

From: Carlton Winbery (winberyc@speedgate.net)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 12:36:30 EST

>At 11:00 PM -0500 11/10/00, Theodore H Mann wrote:
>>Here's another site I wish someone with greater expertise than I would
>>check out. It's called "Home of the Greek Bible."
>>
>>http://www.myriobiblos.gr/bible/index.htm
>>

>>Ted Mann
>>thmann@juno.com

Carl Conrad wrote;

>This is simply a Greek text of the Bible at a site associated with the
>Church of Greece. You have to have the right font installed in your system
>in order to read it.

Which doesn't seem to be any of the 30+ greek fonts that I already have. It
may be a different keyboard layout as well. The text in II Peter seems to
be the ecclesiastical text of the Orthodox church which is very close to
the TR.

Dr. Carlton L. Winbery
Foggleman Professor of Religion
Louisiana College