[b-greek] Re: Greek Text Online

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 11:05:06 EST

<x-flowed>
At 13:56 17/11/00, Rob Somers wrote:

> I have found a site for a Greek Text online -- please excuse me if
> you are all familiar with it. I have used it a couple of times, and I am
> not so sure about the reliability of some of the links, but perhaps it is
> still looking at, nonetheless.

There's a wealth of these to be found at Mark Goodacre's truly
comprehensive "New Testament Gateway".
The Greek N.T section is at: http://www.ntgateway.com/greek/
One of the latest additons is a pointer to:

>>>Westcott and Hort Greek New Testament, all morphologically linked, from
the remarkable Perseus site. Follow a given word from the text through the
on-line Liddell-Scott lexicon. Like all Perseus Greek texts, you have
several options for viewing the Greek (click on "Configure Display" to the
left of each page of text). The link above takes you to the home site.<<

BTW, if you want to look at this right away, take note that the Perseus
home site is down today from 12.00 - 7.00 p.m Eastern time --- however the
links to both the Berlin and Oxford mirror sites are alive.

Enjoy!

Maurice A. O'Sullivan
[Bray, Ireland]
mauros@iol.ie

" With computers we can now misinterpret Scripture at speeds never before
possible"