[b-greek] BDAG & Bibliographies

From: Steven Craig Miller (scmiller@plantnet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 19:42:41 EST

<x-flowed>
Q: Does anyone have any sense as to whether BDAG (third edition) will be
listed in bibliographies under Bauer's name or under Danker's? If one looks
at the "Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data" listed on the
back side of the title page, one gets the impression that the author or
editor of this lexicon is (simply) Danker. If one compares this with the
same data in the second edition, Bauer's name is the principle one given,
not so with the third edition. It has been my impression that most
bibliographies have (in the past) listed the previous editions under
Bauer's name. I wonder if now that will change?

-Steven Craig Miller
Alton, Illinois (USA)
scmiller@plantnet.com