[b-greek] Greek software

From: Alan Kurschner (mozart@charter.net)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 20:01:06 EST

Hello,

I am brand new to this group and look foward to see how things are
conducted here and sharing ideas. I do have the following question:

I am looking for an excellent Greek software program that will allow me to
use a lexicon, pronunciation, search the NT Greek text, and improve my
Greek vocabulary. I would appreciate it very much if you could direct me
to a software program(s) that I could purchase and use for my intermediate
and advanced studies which contains at least these minimal features.

Thanks,
Alan Kurschner
[moderator note: new list-members note, please, that we ask you to
use full-name signatures in list-correspondence.]