[b-greek] Little BDAG?

From: Rodney J. Decker (rdecker@bbc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 11:28:51 EST

<x-flowed>
Does anyone know if there are any plans to produce an abridgement of the 3d
ed. of Bauer as was done for the first two editions? If not, could any of
you who know Danker inquire as to such plans?

I'll post a preliminary review of BDAG sometime in January (have to finish
fall grades first!). It's an enormous work to review, but I've been reading
through it as I've had time over the past three weeks and making some notes
as I go. I'm also increasing cognizant of the appropriateness of Danker's
comment in the introduction to the effect that the publication of any new
lexicon produces an instant crop of lexicographers!

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
rdecker@bbc.edu http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
XNS Universal Address: =RodDecker
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm